IVR Pay By Phone
ACH Check Service
HTML Web Link
Process with Merchant Partners via your Cell Phone or Wireless PDA
Merchant Partners Software wireless capabilities give you the option of processing transactions from any location that your WAP enabled phone or wireless PDA has service. You can pre-auth cards, process sales, or view transactions without a "hard-wired" computer.
Great for trade shows and conferences where terminal access is unavailable. Now you can process orders in real-time instead of calling them in later --- saving you time and frustration.
- Payment Processing: Accepts all major credit cards -Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB and electronic check (ACH) processing via Merchant Partners Software and Online Check.
- Real-time payment authorization: Your transactions are processed immediately, giving you real-time notification of whether the payment was accepted or declined.
- Reporting: View transaction approve/decline results and details about any of your transactions --- regardless of how they were submitted.
- Easy to enable: Merchant Partners Software wireless transaction processing is an integrated component of the Online Merchant Suite . No separate Merchant Partner account or merchant account is required --- all you need is a wireless device and wireless service.
- Merchant Partners integration: Wireless transactions are processed using the same secure payment engine that your web transactions. All of the Merchant Partners FRISK and reporting features are available.
- Customer Service: Our team of dedicated support professionals are available to answer any questions you have about your transaction processing needs
How do I get started?
Start processing using your wireless device today! Just log into your Online Merchant Center account and activate the Wireless service using the "Available Services" menu.
Note: Additional fees may apply.
For detailed information about all of the options available with the wireless service, download the Mobile Merchant Center User Guide.